Spring Has Sprung in East Brunswick
Here are some springy things to do in East Brunswick.
It may not feel that way, given the snow and sleet we saw earlier this week, but today is officially the first day of spring!
Here are some upcoming spring things in East Brunswick:
- Rita's Italian Ice celebrates the first day of spring by offering free Italian ices to their customers all day long. The Milltown Rita's, located at 307 Ryders Lane will be participating in this promotion, and is open from noon to 9:30 p.m. today, Wednesday, March 20.
- Photos with the Easter bunny will be available at the Brunswick Square Mall today, and will continue to be available through March 30.
- Are you really ready for warm weather? Consider renewing your Crystal Springs membership this week at the East Brunswick Recreation Center, 350 Dunhams Corner Road.
- Exactly one month from today, the East Brunswick Farmers Market will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, April 20 at the East Brunswick Cultural Center, 721 Cranbury Road. The market will feature a slew of produce, pickles, baked goods, eggs, flowers, and much more.
- Can't wait until April for the Farmer's Market? Visit the USDA National Farmers Market Directory for a list of all Farmer's markets in the area.