Kids all over the nation will be pounding the pavement today with the arrival of Halloween, with hopes the weather will cooperate.
There's a chance of showers today, but otherwise the weather will be perfect for trick-or-treating with temperatures creeping up towards the 70's.
Here's what you need to know today.
1. Today's forecast calls for cloudy skies with a high of 67 degrees and a 20 percent chance of rain. Overnight, the temperature will remain in the low 60's, but with an 80 percent chance of rain.
2. East Brunswick Police urge residents to use safety and supervision during on Halloween. Parents should adhere to a few safety rules for kids when they are trick-or-treating. Click here for more information and tips.
3. Are you a commuter? Keep tabs on local traffic in real-time to choose your best route to the office.
4. Do you need to fill up your gas tank when you head out? Use our Mapquest widget to compare the lowest prices in the East Brunswick area.