Rutgers football ticket holders are eligible to receive game day discounts at 18 New Brunswick businesses this fall by showing their ticket stub.
Some of the discounts in the promotion include:
- $1 per person for face painting during any home games at Geetaz Eclectic Beauty Bar, One Penn Plaza
- 20 percent off the total bill at Delta's Restaurant, 19 Dennis St.
- 15 percent off the total bill at The Old Bay, 61 Church St.
- $5 off select shows at the State Theatre, 15 Livingston Ave.
- Free appetizer with ticket stub at the Stress Factory, 90 Church St.
- Free small slurpee with any purchase at 7-Eleven, 358 George St.
The promotion is sponsored by New Brunswick City Market.
According to City Market, a free shuttle bus is available on game days to transport people from the Ferren Mall parking deck in New Brunswick to High Point Solutions Stadium. Buses start running three hours prior to kick-off and up until one hour after the end of the game.
The next Scarlet Knights home game is the homecoming game on Oct. 27 against Kent State. Kickoff is scheduled for 3:30 p.m.
For more information, visit www.newbrunswick.com.