The East Brunswick School District has announced that full-day kindergarten registration will be held March 5-7 for children who will be five years old on or before Oct. 31 of this year.
Parents should report to their home schools to register their children, according to a press release from the school district. To find out what your home school is, call (732) 613-6740.
Registration will be held from 2:15-3:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- Tuesday, March 5 for last names beginning with A-I
- Wednesday, March 6 for last names beginning with J-Q
- Thursday, March 7 for last names beginning with R-Z
Evening registration will also be held from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. as follows:
- Tuesday, March 5 at Chittick, Frost and Warnsdorfer schools.
- Wednesday, March 6 at Bowne-Munro, Central, Irwin, Memorial and Lawrence Brook schools.
Anyone who is unable to register during the above dates and times should call the main office of their home school to make an appointment, according to the district.
Parents are asked to visit www.ebnet.org/kindergarten to view a list of requirements and documents needed to register.
Registrations forms are also available in the main offices of all elementary schools, according to the district.