Churchill Junior High School
Churchill Junior High was named a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence by the U.S. Department of Education. East Brunswick has a district-wide technology plan. Through its partnership with Lucent Technologies and Bay Networks it is networked to approximately 4,000 drops in the district and the Internet. Every classroom in Churchill Junior High is connected to this network.
- Fax: 732-257-0087
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:26 a.m. - 2:12 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a handicapped entrance, as well as handicapped-accessible bathrooms.
- Number of students: 1,469
- Public/Private: Public
- Graduation rate (%): 98.6
- Accreditation/licenses: New Jersey Department of Education
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 10.7
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 190
- Grade levels: 8-9
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities: BandChorus Ensemble, Chorus, Drama, Interact Club, IPLE 8th Grade, Jazz Ensemble, Math Team, Model Congress, Orchestra, Peer Tutoring, Science Olympiad Team, Student Council, Yearbook
- Sports teams: Football, field hockey, cheerleading, boys and girls soccer, boys and girls volleyball, cross country, boys and girls basketball, wrestling, boys and girls swimming, boys and girls track, boys and girls bowling, baseball, softball