Seville Diner is a '50s-style family restaurant/diner that offers freshly prepared fare in large portions. It has a bakery on premises and desserts are baked in house. There is a full salad bar and an array of daily specials.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant is wheelchair accessible.
- Founding Date: 1977
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thesevillediner.com/Menu.htm
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual