Brunswick Square Mall has officially announced a series of new restaurants and stores expected to open this summer.
The stores include a Panera Bread, Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery, and a Threading Station, which specializes in eyebrow weaves.
The new businesses are expected to open in the JC Penney Wing entrance once it is complete.
“These latest retailers will greatly complement our current tenant lineup while offering consumers what they have come to expect from Brunswick Square – a diverse selection of quality merchandise and dining options,” said Suzy Lichter, area director of marketing at Brunswick Square, in a press release. “By adding these new restaurants and retailers, we are living up to our commitment to offer simply the best shopping experience there is.”
- Panera Bread is a popular bakery-café that showcases fresh-baked breads, made-to-order sandwiches, tossed-to-order salads and seasonal soups served in warm bread bowls. The 4,145-square-foot restaurant, with outside seating and a separate outdoor entrance, is set to open in July.
- Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery, is a Celtic-themed sports bar, featuring burgers beer and spirits by the glass and female servers outfitted in long knee-high socks and plaid kilts. The 5,900-square-foot restaurant will have its own outside entrance and is slated to begin serving lunch, dinner and late-night snacks in August.
- GoWireless, a retailer for Verizon Wireless offering a wide variety of mobile phones, accessories and other exclusive wireless tools and services is scheduled to open in July in a 1,472-square-foot space.
- A Dollar, based on other national chains concepts of selling merchandise at a dollar or less, this 3,000-square-foot location will offer thousands of items at bargain prices for shoppers come late summer.
- T Mobile, this national provider of wireless voice, messaging and data services is America’s largest 4G network and will open a 2,013-square-foot location later this summer.
- Threading Station, With more than 30 locations throughout New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Rhode Island, this popular kiosk operation pioneered eyebrow threading in the northeastern United States and will now open a storefront in just under 1,000 square feet in late summer.
In addition to these newest retailers in the JC Penney Wing, re-opened in its new location last month joining Radio Shack that relocated there late last year. Another recent addition to the JC Penney Wing includes Crazy 8, the first new store to open in the reconfigured area last December. Best Buy Mobile also joined the ranks of Brunswick Square earlier this year in the Macy’s wing.